Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Conversation About Our Future!

The other day the girls were in the car with me and we were driving down State Street and this is the conversation that took place....

Elizabeth: "What are those?" (pointing to an apartment building)
Me: "Apartments"
Abby: "Hey sister we all could live there when we go to school!"
Elizabeth: "Abby we would need to live close to the school that we go to so we can walk!"
Abby: "Oh...then we would all need to go to the same school!"
Elizabeth: "Well yea...we are going to BYU!"
Abby: "We might want to go to that one that mommy and daddy went to...you know in....Mom where did you and dad go to?"
Me: "Ricks College, in Idaho"
Elizabeth: "Yea I guess...but I think it's really cold there"
Abby: "We will have to ask Isabelle where she wants to go!"

I love that they are planning out their lives to live with each other and their cousin! And I even loved more that Elizabeth already has it in her head that she is WALKING!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing. I know teenagers who haven't done any planning. They must take after their mom!

    ReplyDelete