Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blog Books!

I have finally finished putting together my 2012 blog book and have gotten back my book. I am now up to date with all of my books. Each year I put the last year's blog posts in a book so that my family can look back on the record of our past years. The girls LOVE to look at pictures of themselves! The previous three years I haven't really blogged a whole lot so I haven't had them done in a hard cover, but because I was particularly chatty in 2012 is was just as cheap to do the hard cover as it was the paper one. It takes me a full day to put the book together, but I think it is worth it. I use Blurb.com which makes it much easier to put my whole blog into a book form. This Website just pulls ALL of your blog posts into it's program so that you can make your book.  

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool. What a fun thing for all of you to be able to look at and remember all the great and funny memories you have made during the year. Thanks for sharing all of them with us on your blog. We love it!

    ReplyDelete