Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Major Mile Stone!

Abby this morning woke up and realized that she had a tooth missing! Now it happened sometime during the night and we don't know what happened to the tooth. She was so excited to find out that she had lost a tooth. This is how our conversation went this morning,
Abby, "Mommy look I lost a tooth."
Me, "Wow, where is the tooth?"
Abby, "I don't know maybe the tooth fairy came and got it last night."
Me, " Well I don't think so I think maybe you swallowed it".
Abby, "No I don't eat teeth, I think the tooth fairy came already and got it but there is no money for it"
Me, "Maybe we can write her a letter tonight and she will leave you something"
Abby, "Ok, I'm so excited I'm a big girl now I didn't think I would be a big girl until I was 6."
I love that kid!!! Now I just hope that I don't forget to put the money under the pillow tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I love the "I don't eat teeth" comment. But when you think about it, it makes sense. Losing teeth is always fun for kids. Is it the money it brings??

    ReplyDelete