Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Not Sweet!!

On Thursday we had swimming lessons in the evening and by the next morning a few of us found that we got eaten alive by mosquitoes. Both Elizabeth and I had a few itchy spots. Elizabeth got bitten right by her eye and her eye was swollen, red and very itchy. She was upset by the whole thing and asked me why we got bitten. Trying to be the loving mother I told her that it was because she was so sweet that the mosquitoes wanted to bite her. Abby was standing and listening to the whole conversation and instantly chimed in with her devilish smile and said, "I not sweet sister, I got no bites!!" So for the past few days abby has been letting us all know that she does not get bitten because she is not sweet and she is very proud of this fact. But on Sunday we were sitting in Church and Abby was sitting on Josh's lap and we saw that Abby had a mosquito bite on her arm. So we showed her and she denied that it was a bite because she wasn't sweet. Josh then convinced her that it must of happened when she was asleep!! She is still hesitant to admit that she could be sweet at any time of the day or night!

3 comments:

  1. This is too funny! Poor Elizabeth - it must be tough to be so sweet! I'm with Abby. It's not fun to be sweet and get bitten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... I love that the story continuted on to today and that she did get bitten! and she totally denied it! She is sweet, weither she admits it or not, especially to Uncle Sally :)

    ps. my knees are killing me, ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL That is so cute! They are both so sweet!

    ReplyDelete