Monday, October 20, 2014

Hair Cuts, New Looks and School Pictures...Oh My!

I took the girls to get their hair cut at Sister Woolf's new work before they had to get school pictures done that week. The girls LOVED it! Abby decided that she wanted to try a straight hair look..Oh man is she ever my girly girl! Elizabeth of course wasn't playing the game of taking pictures!
For the actual school picture Abby went for her usual curls...she of course want to make sure everyone recognized her! And with that kind of logic who was I to ague with her? I think they turned out so cute but then again I am their mother....

1 comment:

  1. Love the new haircuts! Both girls can now have both straight and curly hair. Interesting that one has to work on getting the straight look and the other has to work on getting the curls.

    ReplyDelete