Monday, December 26, 2011

End Of The Year Catch Up!

So it's been a while since I last posted...I know, stating the obvious is my specialty! I finally down loaded some of our pictures from my camera so that I can share what we have been up to. For Halloween Elizabeth was Dorthy and Abby was a witch, we went trick or treating and the girls had school parties...that's about all I really remember about Halloween! This is the problem of waiting so long to post. This picture of Elizabeth is for winning the Say no to Drugs poster contest. She made it her self and won for her class. She was so excited! It went on to the next level, but didn't win. She was happy enough with her first win and was just happy to get the poster back so she could show Josh. The shirt and the candy is what she won.
From Halloween to now we have had a wedding which I don't currently have any pictures of, Elizabeth and My piano recital which I lost the pictures and video to that...thank goodness..., Thanksgiving which we kind of skipped over by just going to The Chuck A Rama and nobody even thought to document! So until I post for Christmas that is all we have done!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I'd love to see her poster. I'm impressed. Way to go Elizabeth. Love the Halloween costumes.

    ReplyDelete