Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Scientist of The Week

In Elizabeth's Class she was scientist of the week a few weeks ago. I took these pictures off of her class blog! She got the instructions of what to do a few days before she had to show the class, so we practiced at home a few times until she was comfortable with each experiment so she could go and show her class how it works. Here she is, she did 3 experiments having to do with color.
I was told that she did really good. All but one of the experiments worked out! I am so proud of her she was nervous to get up and do that in front of all the class by herself.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. What a fun way to teach science. Elizabeth looks like a great teacher. I think all her students learned all about color! I love the glasses in the one photo.

    ReplyDelete