Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The World According To Abby...

The other day it was just Abby and I at home and I was getting ready for the day. I was in the bathroom drying my hair and after I was done with my towel I dropped it on the floor. (I wasn't going to leave it there I was going to pick it up but before I could do it...)
Abby said, "Mom, you don't just leave your towel on the ground you need to hang it up!"
I said, "Well you always leave your towel on the ground." (Why I'm arguing with a 4 year old is beyond me)
Abby said (in a way only Abby can pull off without getting smacked), "Mooommm, I'm a kid I don't know any better!!!"
While trying not to laugh I tried to explain to her if she knows enough to tell me not to do it then she knows better....I honestly don't think I got through to her!

3 comments:

  1. I love the world according to Abby. She is one smart cookie! How can you argue with her logic? I wonder how long she is going to get it to work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cute little girl!! Very smart - you guys will have your hands full with both of them!!! Wait until she is 7 and extremely smart.. McKailee always gets me like this, lol and then you just have to laugh it off.
    I hope your doing well and hope you can make it for Thanksgiving! Love you and the fam.

    ~Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Abbs. Love her. And cute pic of ET!!

    ReplyDelete