Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Guys and Kids!

Saturday Josh, Adam and my dad took all the kids fishing. They woke up bright and early and took the kids up Provo canyon. My girls were so excited they wanted to catch a fish for me for Mother's Day. Thankfully they didn't catch anything, which Elizabeth was upset with for a long time. However, CAL was the fisherman and I heard caught over 10 fishes. They either threw them back or gave them away, though. Elizabeth still had so much fun and now wants to go fishing every Saturday morning! Abby I think she liked going along, but Josh tells me that she lost interest pretty quick, like after the first cast...She is a little bit of my indoor girl! These are some of the pictures from that day:

3 comments:

  1. I need copies of all of these! SOOOO Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Saturday mornings are booked for a while. I must admit that I am with Abby - pretty much an indoor girl. Catching fish was way too slow for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I think I'm taking Cal with us when we go fishing. Abbs, love that girl.

    ReplyDelete