Thursday, March 11, 2010

Last Game Of The Season!

Well it's over! Elizabeth has played her last soccor game. They lost, but I do have to say that she did actually play pretty good, for her. She may not of been the star of the team but she loved it. We have enjoyed going to each game and watching our little girl run around in circles! I think that her favorite part was after the game was over and getting the snacks that the parents would bring! After her last game her coach gave all the players a metal. It was just so dang cute!! Well until next year unless she finds a new sport that she just HAS to try! We'll see...

2 comments:

  1. She did awesome! I loved watching her, I'm glad we were able to make it to a couple games. Sydnee has been saying she wants to play soccer now.... hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad that we got to see Elizabeth's last game. I think she did a great job. She was definitely the cutest on the team. I'm with her, I think I would have liked the snacks the best.

    ReplyDelete