Monday, January 25, 2010

7 Years...

Seven years ago today I married my best friend in the Los Angeles temple. I had never met anyone before that I felt so at home and comfortable with. Even though no one else may think that we are funny we make each other laugh. We have learned to take care of each other...Now I know Josh will say that he has had to do more of the "taking care of" in these past seven years, but believe me if anyone has ever seen him make a PB&J you know I have had to do my share of caring!! I love you Josh you are and always will be my best friend!

5 comments:

  1. So glad that you guys found eachother! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great video! I am glad I am watching it alone so no one can see me cry. We are glad for the 7 years you have been in our family and for the two little sweethearts that you have brought to us. Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get my very impersonal text wishing you a Happy Anniversary?! I was thinking about your wedding yesterday and how crazy it seems like it was just yesterday. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yee-gads. I was even getting teared up. Happy Anniversary. I really don't know a couple that is more perfectly made for each other. xoxo

    ReplyDelete